The Beginning of....



         After almost 2 months I started my kebun finally i have time to create this blog (malas sebenarnya bukan xdak masa) hoho. I started on 9hb Feb, at first I just cleaned up small area on my front yard and make 4 rows of batas (cangkul ckit2 aja xdalam pon). Then I transplants okra(lady finger) from my mother seedling on 2 rows, 10 of them. And I just sprinkle amaranth(bayam) and kangkung seedling on the other 2 rows. After 5 days, it started to germinate..







I got so excited (semangat bekobar2 gila), and I cleaned up another area and start planted a row of sunflower. The seeds are from my cousin, Kak Ayu which she harvest it from her bloom.









I planted more sunflower in polibags. So total I got 20s baby sunflower growing on my front yard. 10 in a row and another 10 in polibags. Unfortunately 5 of them didnt survive..huhuhu...




 






 Haaa....about my sekangkang kera kebun back...already expand to 2-3 kangkang kera..haha.jenuh nak tarah2 rumput..sorang2 aku pulak tu..tapi semangat punya pasal no hal..Picture below was taken on 26th Feb...means after 16 days since I started..bayam dan kangkung pon dh makin membesar...kangkung kena selalu siram baru dia cpt besar..ayh kata aku tanam stail apek cina jarang2..nanti kerat pastu tumbuh balik..apek pon apek laaa...


 






Adik ku cayang tengah inspect kangkung. Dont worry dik...theres no chemical used. A big NO NO...organic only maa...






oke nanti sambung update pulak...penyakit M dah tiba..banyak gila gambar tangkap nanti nak cita perkembangan satu2 pokok baru siok.. last skali maila kita nengok breakdance by adik...FUYYOO!!! adikku HEBAT!!




No comments:

Post a Comment